- 15,028 hits
Thanks for all who took part in the quiz today, brightened up my afternoon and some of the answers were very funny. 3 men were tied on 6 points at the end, but @bcurtis92 took the inaugural title.
Here are the answers:
1. What is your Twitter handle? (Only so I can announce the winner)
2. Which English team have never lost a home game in competitive European football?
3. Which player is the only Ukrainian player to have played for 2 Premier League clubs? (N.B do not have to be current PL teams)
4. Which two players the Greek national team’s all-time appearance record?
|Karagounis and Zagorakis|
5. Who were the only 3 non-British or Irish Premier League club captains in the 1996/97 season? (as of May 11 1997)
|Eric Cantona, Igor Stimac, Robbie Earle|
6. Who is the only English manager in the SPL?
7. How many current Premier League players won a medal at the London 2012 Olympics?
|5 – Oscar, Sandro, Rafael, Ji Dong-Won, Park Chu-Young|
8. Q: Who was the last player to score in every round of the FA Cup from 3rd Round to Final?
9. Career Progression: NK Špansko -> Genk -> Derby County -> Dinamo Zagreb. Who am I?
10. What kind of bear is the best kind?
|Trick Question – Black Bear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctTVcKNx8Rk|